The Vetlab Premiere 125 Microscope
Veterinary Laboratory Microscope
The Vetlab Premiere 125 Binocular Microscope has been specially selected for its solid robust build and its reliable performance. This is a classically designed, basic compound microscope that will stand the test of time in any laboratory. This sturdy laboratory microscope comes with a 3-Year Warranty, is available on Seven Day Sale or Return and represents terrific value for money at a cost of only £285.00!
Bright and Even Illumination – Powerful Halogen Light Source
This microscope’s light source is provided by a powerful 6V 20W halogen bulb which can easily be replaced. The intensity of the light can be controlled by a dimmer switch and also by a height adjustable Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm. In addition, there is a swing-out filter support on the base of the condenser which can support a blue filter to provide white light viewing. The blue filter is supplied with the microscope.
The Vetlab Premiere 125 is supplied with four Achromat objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (Spring), 100X (Spring, Oil).
Versatile, Reliable And Easy To Use
The microscope has a double-layered mechanical stage with low control knobs offering comfort for extended use. The Vetlab Premiere 125 is also ideal as a second laboratory microscope, dedicated to messy tasks such as worm egg counts/flotation or skin scrapings where corrosive liquids are being used. However, this binocular microscope is more than capable of performing a wide range of other microscopy techniques, including high power oil immersion examinations of Gram-stained smears for bacteria or Rapi-Diff stained blood smears for differential WBC counts.
Worm egg counts (McMaster Counting Slides)
Worm egg detection (OvaTube)
Skin/hair examinations (dermatophytes, ectoparasites)(MykodermoAssay DTM and MykodermoAssay TRIO)
Rapi-Diff stained blood smears (differential WBC counts) (Rapi-Diff)
RBC counts (manual)
WBC counts (manual)
Gram-stained smears (bacteria)
Other stained smears
Consumable Starter Pack and Warranty
As with all our Vetlab Premiere microscopes, a starter pack is provided which includes a user manual, spare halogen bulb and fuse, immersion oil, lens tissues, microscope slides, coverslips and dust cover.
- User Manual
- Power Lead
- FREE: Spare Halogen Bulb and Fuse
- FREE: Microscope Slides
- FREE: Coverslips
- FREE: Lens Tissues
- FREE: Immersion Oil
- FREE: Dust Cover
The Vetlab Premiere 125 Microscope is supplied with a 3-Year Warranty and is CE Certified.
(See Warranty Terms & Conditions)
All Prices Exclude VAT
To see our Microscope Consumables follow this link
Technical Specifications - Premiere 125 Binocular Microscope
- Optical System: Finite 160mm.
- Viewing Head: Sliding Binocular (Jentsch). Interpupillary distance 55mm – 75mm inclined at 45° and rotatable by 360°. Diopters on each eyepiece aperture.
- Eyepieces: One Set of Wide Field (WF) 10X/18mm eyepieces.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple.
- Objectives: Finite Achromat 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S) (O). Parfocal and mounted towards the operator (convenient for cleaning lenses).
- Focus Controls: Coaxial coarse and fine focus controls, range 30mm; fine focus interval 0.002mm, Focus/rack stop control and Focus Tension control.
- Stage: Double layer mechanical stage 140mm x 140mm, moving area 75 x 45mm with a spring clip single slide holder.
- Condenser: Abbe Condenser N.A. 1.25, Iris diaphragm and filter holder. Rack and pinion height adjustment.
- Light Source: Halogen Bulb 6V/20W. On/Off and variable intensity switches.
Optional Extras: 60X Dry Achromat Objective.
Premiere 125 Data Sheet
How to Clean and Care for your Microscope
7 Day Sale or Return (UK Mainland ONLY)
Warranty Terms & Conditions
|1932||Vetlab Premiere 125 Veterinary Binocular Microscope||£285.00 (ex VAT)|