The Vetlab Premiere 2000
Advanced Laboratory Microscope for the Professional Microscopist
Sorry, Currently Out Of Stock
Please contact us for further information.
The Vetlab Premiere 2000 LED Veterinary Microscope is our top of the range microscope designed with the professional microscopist in mind. It’s superb modern, ergonomic design makes it very comfortable and easy to use. The attention to detail used in the design and construction of this microscope will ensure a high level of comfort during long periods of microscopy examinations.
However, what is equally important is its superb image quality. The Premiere 2000 combines the Revolutionary Infinity Optical System with Infinity High Contrast, Chromatic-Free, Full Plan Objectives, and Extra Wide 22mm Eyepieces.
LED illumination – Fantastic Image Clarity
The 3W LED illumination provides a wide flat field of view, achieving fantastic image clarity and resolution. Most importantly, this laboratory microscope has a Field Diaphragm which enables the unit to be set-up for Kohler Illumination; this raises the quality of the image to yet another level. This professional laboratory microscope comes with a 3-Year Warranty, is available on Seven Day Sale or Return and represents unbelievable value for money at a cost of only £599.00! (binocular version).
High Contrast, Chromatic-free, full PLAN INFINITY Objectives
With its stylish, cutting-edge design, this professional LED microscope will not fail to impress, with the superb quality of its images, as well as its ease of use. In addition to its powerful LED light source, there are four High Contrast, Chromatic-free full PLAN INFINITY Objectives 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S)(O).
The Very Best Microscope for Advanced Microscopy
This professional laboratory microscope is particularly good for cytology, histopathology and photographic procedures. It can also be adapted for Phase Contrast and Dark Field Illumination with the appropriate accessories.
A 60X Dry Plan Infinity Objective is available, which is very useful for examining Rapi-Diff stained blood smears for differential WBC counts without the need for immersion oil. This saves time and eliminates the danger of immersion oil contaminating objectives.
- 60X Dry Plan Infinity Objective
- Phase Contrast Kit
- Dark Field Kit
- Photographic Accessories
Consumable Starter Pack and Warranty
As with all our Vetlab Premiere microscopes, a starter pack is provided including a user manual, spare fuse, immersion oil, lens tissues, microscope slides, coverslips and dust cover.
- User Manual
- Power Lead
- FREE: Spare Fuse
- FREE: Microscope Slides
- FREE: Coverslips
- FREE: Lens Tissues
- FREE: Immersion Oil
- FREE: Dust Cover
The Vetlab Premiere 2000 is supplied with a 3-Year Warranty and is CE Certified.
(See Warranty Terms & Conditions)
All Prices Exclude VAT
To see our Microscope Consumables follow this link
Technical Specifications – Premiere 2000 LED Laboratory Microscope
- Optical System: INFINITY
- Viewing Head: Binocular or Trinocular (Seidentopf) fitted with Infinity Tube Lens. Interpupillary distance 48mm – 75mm, inclined 30˚, rotatable 360˚. Diopters on each eyepiece.
- Eyepieces: One set of Extra Wide Field (WF)10x/22mm.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple.
- Objectives: High Contrast, chromatic-free full PLAN INFINITY Objectives 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S)(O). Parfocal and mounted away from the operator (convenient for changing slides)
- Focus Controls: Coarse and fine controls, range 38mm; fine focus division 0.001mm. Focus/rack stop and Focus Tension control.
- Stage: Double layer large mechanical stage 216mm x 150mm, moving area 75mm x 55mm with a spring clip single slide holder. Low positioned X-Y controls.
- Condenser: Top quality Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25, Iris Diaphragm and filter holder, Centring adjustment screws. Rack and pinion height adjustment.
- Light Source: Built-in LED 3W with Field Diaphragm for Kohler Illumination.
60x Dry Plan Infinity Objective
Trinocular head with eyepiece and C-Mount
Dark ground illumination
Premiere 2000 Data Sheet
Choosing Your Microscope
Microscope Components Explained
Top Tips For Every Microscopist
Cleaning and Care of Your Microscope
Microscope Seven Day Sale or Return Form
Vetlab Supplies Ltd is pleased to supply microscopes on a sale or return basis, in order for you to assess the product at your leisure without the financial commitment. We will send the microscope to you for trial at our cost.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before filling out the form below.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Warranty Terms & Conditions (Overseas Clients)
|1946||Vetlab Premiere 2000 LED Binocular Microscope||£599.00 (ex VAT)|
|1947||Vetlab Premiere 2000 LED Trinocular Microscope||£640.00 (ex VAT)|