The Vetlab Premiere 125 Microscope
Veterinary Laboratory Microscope
The Vetlab Premiere 125 Binocular Microscope has been specially selected for its solid robust build and its reliable performance. This is a classically designed, basic compound microscope that will stand the test of time in any laboratory. This sturdy laboratory microscope comes with a 3-Year Warranty, is available on Seven Day Sale or Return and represents terrific value for money at a cost of only £285.00!
Bright and Even Illumination – Powerful Halogen Light Source
This microscope’s light source is provided by a powerful 6V 20W halogen bulb which can easily be replaced. The intensity of the light can be controlled by a dimmer switch and also by a height adjustable Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm. In addition, there is a swing-out filter support on the base of the condenser which can support a blue filter to provide white light viewing. The blue filter is supplied with the microscope.
The Vetlab Premiere 125 is supplied with four Achromat objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (Spring), 100X (Spring, Oil).
Versatile, Reliable And Easy To Use
The microscope has a double-layered mechanical stage with low control knobs offering comfort for extended use. The Vetlab Premiere 125 is also ideal as a second laboratory microscope, dedicated to messy tasks such as worm egg counts/flotation or skin scrapings where corrosive liquids are being used. However, this binocular microscope is more than capable of performing a wide range of other microscopy techniques, including high power oil immersion examinations of Gram-stained smears for bacteria or Rapi-Diff stained blood smears for differential WBC counts.
Worm egg counts (McMaster Counting Slides)
Worm egg detection (OvaTube)
Skin/hair examinations (dermatophytes, ectoparasites)(MykodermoAssay DTM and MykodermoAssay TRIO)
Rapi-Diff stained blood smears (differential WBC counts) (Rapi-Diff)
RBC counts (manual)
WBC counts (manual)
Gram-stained smears (bacteria)
Other stained smears
Consumable Starter Pack and Warranty
As with all our Vetlab Premiere microscopes, a starter pack is provided which includes a user manual, spare halogen bulb and fuse, immersion oil, lens tissues, microscope slides, coverslips and dust cover.
- User Manual
- Power Lead
- FREE: Spare Halogen Bulb and Fuse
- FREE: Microscope Slides
- FREE: Coverslips
- FREE: Lens Tissues
- FREE: Immersion Oil
- FREE: Dust Cover
The Vetlab Premiere 125 Microscope is supplied with a 3-Year Warranty and is CE Certified.
(See Warranty Terms & Conditions)
All Prices Exclude VAT
To see our Microscope Consumables follow this link
Technical Specifications – Premiere 125 Binocular Microscope
- Optical System: Finite 160mm.
- Viewing Head: Sliding Binocular (Jentsch). Interpupillary distance 55mm – 75mm inclined at 45° and rotatable by 360°. Diopters on each eyepiece aperture.
- Eyepieces: One Set of Wide Field (WF) 10X/18mm eyepieces.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple.
- Objectives: Finite Achromat 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S) (O). Parfocal and mounted towards the operator (convenient for cleaning lenses).
- Focus Controls: Coaxial coarse and fine focus controls, range 30mm; fine focus interval 0.002mm, Focus/rack stop control and Focus Tension control.
- Stage: Double layer mechanical stage 140mm x 140mm, moving area 75 x 45mm with a spring clip single slide holder.
- Condenser: Abbe Condenser N.A. 1.25, Iris diaphragm and filter holder. Rack and pinion height adjustment.
- Light Source: Halogen Bulb 6V/20W. On/Off and variable intensity switches.
Optional Extras: 60X Dry Achromat Objective.
Premiere 125 Data Sheet
Choosing Your Microscope
Microscope Components Explained
Top Tips For Every Microscopist
Cleaning and Care of Your Microscope
Microscope Seven Day Sale or Return Form
Vetlab Supplies Ltd is pleased to supply microscopes on a sale or return basis, in order for you to assess the product at your leisure without the financial commitment. We will send the microscope to you for trial at our cost.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before filling out the form below.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Warranty Terms & Conditions (Overseas Clients)
|1932||Vetlab Premiere 125 Veterinary Binocular Microscope||£285.00 (ex VAT)|