How To Order
Placing Orders or Opening a New Account
Firstly, please contact us to check if you already have an account with us. You may have an account number and not be aware of it. If not, we make the process very easy for you and one of our friendly staff will guide you through a few quick steps. Orders can be taken by phone, fax or email, following completion of the Account Application form.
Contact: 01798 874567
How to open an account with Vetlab Supplies Ltd
All new customers (UK and Overseas) are required to provide the following information on the form below and return to Vetlab Supplies Ltd.
Download the Account Application Form
Download Our Full Catalogue
Download Our 2019 Price List & Order Form
Vetlab Supplies Ltd Terms & Conditions
Once we have processed the order we then send or email you a Pro-Forma invoice for you to approve. As soon as payment has been received we despatch your goods. Thereafter you will be invoiced in the normal way (30-day payment terms). Some exceptions may apply.
If you already have an account with us then you will receive an invoice for the normal 30-day payment.
Payment options for your first order
- £ Sterling Cheques – Sent directly to Vetlab Supplies Ltd
- BACS (our bank details will be on the invoice)
- Credit Card all cards accepted EXCEPT American Express
- Debit Card
- All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by Vetlab Supplies Ltd
- Refunds of duplicate and overpayments made by the customer will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) within 10 working days post intimation by the customer
Carriage (UK including the Channel Islands)
- Small items weighing between 0 – 1Kg will be sent by post or courier (depending on the value of the order)
- Larger items weighing 1Kg+ will be sent by courier (especially if they are high-value items)
- For carriage charges, please contact the office on 01798 874567
Overseas and Republic of Ireland Customers
Minimum Order Value £100
All orders from non-UK customers would be on a Pro-Forma (pre-payment) basis and payment made in £-Sterling (British Pounds)
Please complete the Account Application form above:
All EU customers will need to supply us with a valid EU VAT Registration number
(If a valid EU VAT Registration Number is not supplied, VAT will be charged at the standard UK rate)
Payment will be accepted by the following methods
- BANK TRANSFER (our bank details will be on the invoice) All bank charges to be paid by the customer
- Company Credit Card. All cards accepted EXCEPT American Express (ROI Only)
- Company Debit Card (ROI Only)
Once payment has been received the goods will be despatched.
Overseas Carriage Charges
Items will normally be sent by courier (DHL or FedEx), 2-3 day service or 24-hour service if your goods are refrigerated or needed urgently. A quotation for the carriage charge will be included on the Pro-Forma Invoice.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be delighted to help.