The Vetlab Tri Scale Veterinary LED Refractometer
Professional Cat & Dog LED Refractometer
Handheld Veterinary LED Refractometer with ATC Tri Scale for Serum Protein & Urine Specific Gravity
Featuring Dual scale Urine Specific Gravity: one for dogs & one for cats
Dog and cat urine have different refractometric properties, therefore scales specifically developed for use in dogs or cats should be used for the most accurate results. The Vetlab Veterinary Refractometer has independent dedicated dog and cat scales which are viewable on the same screen and give the most accurate result.
Measure urine S.G. and Blood Serum Protein instantly for small and large breeds of cats and dogs.
For all veterinary practices and pet owner
- Triple scale in one: 1)Dog Scale :Urine Specific Gravity for Dogs, 2)Cat Scale: Urine Specific Gravity for Cats & Serum and 3)Protein & Plasma Scale for Cats and Dogs.
- LED for use in any location, including areas with poor daylight or dimly lit areas.
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), ensure that your measurements are always accurate regardless of temperature variation
- Easy to calibrate
- Soft rubber eyepiece for comfortable viewing
- Cushioned with soft and comfortable non-slip rubberized grip
- Adjustable focus, clear, large, and easy-to-read measurements
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
Urine specific gravity (Dog and Cat): 1.000 – 1.060SG
Serum Protein: 2-14g/dl
Urine specific gravity (Dog and Cat): 0.001SG
Serum Protein: 0.1g/dl
Reference Temp: 20°C
Length:205mm (8.1 inches)
1 x Veterinary LED Refractometer
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Cleaning Cloth
1 x Carry case