In-Clinic Animal Pregnancy Test
Test applicable to: Dog and CatSample: Serum and Plasma Temporarily Discontinued
FASTest RELAXIN is a rapid immunochromatographic assay for the detection of Relaxin in the plasma or serum of dog and cat. It is based on a simple “lateral flow” technique using two unique monoclonal antibodies. It offers a simple, reliable, inexpensive means of early pregnancy detection in the dog and cat.
Qualitative Detection Of The Pregnancy Hormone Relaxin
Because detectable levels of Relaxin are only present in the serum or plasma of pregnant bitches and queens, FASTest RELAXIN can be used as an indicator for pregnancy and for monitoring pregnancy status if there is concern about spontaneous abortion or to exclude pseudopregnancy.
Advantages of FASTest RELAXIN
- Store at Room Temperature – tests instantly available for use
- Long Shelf Life – typically 18 months
- Simple test procedure – no special ‘snapping’ required
- Reliable clinical diagnostics
- Larger 25 test kits available
- Results in 10 – 30 minutes
- Competitively priced
Instructions For Use
|860||FASTest RELAXIN x 5 Tests (Special Order)||£79.00 (ex VAT)|